Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cadbury for You!

It's time for fundraising for the dance school where Chloe does tap dance. The big chocolate seller in Australia is the British company Cadbury, which is somewhat expected. So the fundraising chocolates are Cadbury, and include Cherry Ripe and Crunchie. Ive never seen any of them on the US market, so I'll try to describe them to you. Cherry Ripe consists in a mix of coconut and cherries covered in dark chocolate. I like it because it is not overwhelmingly sweet and dark chocolate entices me even if it covers tree bark. Crunchie resembles a solidified caramel sponge, covered in milk chocolate, although my description may fail in explain what it really is. The name, Crunchie says more about this bar, even if while chewing it, you get the caramel to stick to your teeth unexpectedly. I added a picture of them and I hope you can taste a bit of Oz just by looking at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment