Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Day 3 - Treats!

We're enjoying the best Macin and family have in store for us! 
My father's garden is THE cornucopia I believe. Here's a sample.
My mother's pantry partially filled with preserves and dried plants for infusion are an equal wealth. Everything comes from their garden, where even the bee hives reside. Yes, the jugs are filled with honey!

Not sure which preserve Chloe had in these scrumptious "clatite" (crepes) made by maitsa. 

Today's oddities were: 1) the church built in the school's yard; and 2) watermelon with seeds! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚



Sadly, we had to go to the hospital today, and if I say it was depressing, everyone must agree with me. These pictures of a hallway and an exam room speak for themselves. Luckily, we're all well.  



No comments:

Post a Comment